Thursday, February 11, 2010

slacker mom

Faith's birthday was yesterday. It was mostly a low-key day. We had pancakes for breakfast, because I know Faith likes them. My mom had come up Tuesday night and spent the night, so we went shopping with her and then went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and let the kids play at the little play area in the mall. After Faith's nap, we let her open her present - a trunk full of dress-up clothes. Here she is all dressed up in her blue princess dress, complete with wand, tiara, and various jewelry. That's the only real "birthday" thing we did. I didn't even make a cake. Can you believe it? Me, not make a cake? I just slacked off, I guess. Actually, all three kids have been sick, and so have I, and I just didn't want the stress. I will make a cake and invite the family over another time. We're having Lauren blessed at the beginning of March, so we'll probably just do it then. Not very close to Faith's birthday, but I really doubt she cares.

1 comment:

Callie Hansen said...

Happy Birthday, Sissy! I love you to pieces!!!

This is a great picture of her. Love it.