Friday, June 24, 2011

Kindy 500

Every year Michael's school does a Kindy 500 for all the kindergarten students. This was over a month ago (yes, I'm that far behind.... again). Anyway, each student made a car or other vehicle out of a box, and then they paraded from place to place in the school and had different activities at each stop. It was really fun to see what all the kids (um, parents) came up with. Here's Michael in his jeep, talking to his friend Sam.Michael was really excited to have a jeep. Jeff overheard him telling Faith, "You know why I wanted a Jeep? It's because when we're in Delta, Grandpa Hansen sometimes wakes me up really early and we go for a ride in his Jeep just to be together." Sweet, huh?

I loved this VW bug.
I think this girl raided her dress-up box.
My favorite was probably this motorcycle.
But the rocket was pretty cool too.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Grandpa should get hubcaps just like Michael's for his jeep.

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

What a super cute idea! When Jayden gets old enough I want to make one for him!