Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What you get when you don't upload photos for three months...

This is the cat we *almost* adopted. It spent a weekend trapped in our shed while we went down to Delta. When Jeff heard it and rescued it, it just hung out. The kids fell in love, and so did Jeff, and I was almost ready to give in (as long as it was an OUTSIDE cat). But then we got lucky and the cat disappeared. Hopefully it found its way home.
 Lauren really does love her babies.
 We went to Black Island Farms (yes, back in October - I'm THAT far behind). The kids (including the big one in sunglasses) had a great time on the slides.
 Waiting for the hayride to the pumpkin patch.
 On the train.
 We painted (and Jeff carved) pumpkins. I love how the bottom two seem to be afraid of each other.
 We had some sort of stomach flu bug that just would not go away. It left us all pretty much feeling like this:
 We played in the leaves. Doesn't she look beautiful here?
 I made cakes - this is a photo of a horseshoe cake that for some reason WILL NOT turn the right way.
So much more to post - so late at night. I'll really try to write about Lauren's birthday tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute cat. -I have yet to ever go to Black Island Farms.I should. I look forward to seeing what else you have been up to. -P.S. Kyla was SO sad she didn't get to see Faith and Michael when we brought over your cookies. I'll have to have them come over....SOON. Merry Christmas. :)

Callie Hansen said...

I'm still trying to figure out how you detached and reattached Jeff's legs to fit in that train....I love it. That picture of Faith in the leaves is so beautiful. Your kids are so cute. Love your family!