Monday, June 30, 2008

What the.....?

Yeah!! I figured out how to post photos! I'm so proud. But why can't I post the photos AFTER this text? Hmm? I tried, but the text ends up underlined like an internet link, and I can't figure out how to un-underline it. MWAH! (That's me being frustrated.)

So anyway, these are the latest pictures of Faith. She is such a cutie. She was really hamming it up for the photographer. But then the photographer was laughing so much that she couldn't hold the camera steady to take the photos, so she only got a couple where Faith is actually smiling. Then Faith got sick of being posed and moved, and you all know how it ends after that. Quickly.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hey, you put my favorite picture first. We think alike. She is so adorable. Can't wait to get the pictures in the mail.

Love, Mom

Kris said...

Well hello, stranger! Oh my goodness, your kids are adorable! So how old are your kids? It's so good to (virtually) see you guys! How are you? Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Wahoo!

Oh, and with the pictures...I don't know why it does that, but you can move the pictures to where you want. Just click on the picture and drag and drop it. I hope it works!

Callie Hansen said...

She is so adorable. I just love her! :)