Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Where does he get this stuff?

Thank you, Kris, for telling me how to get the photos where I want them. It worked perfectly!

I thought I should post some recent pics of Michael, too, since I have photos of Faith here.

Sometimes Michael says the funniest things. This morning I was downstairs on the computer, when he walks into the room and says, "What's happening in here?" What? I have no idea where he heard that.

Yesterday he wanted to play with some stamps and an inkpad that my mom gave him for his birthday. He kept asking for the "yeenk." I said, "Ink." He said, "Have the yeenk please?" I said again, "Ink." We went back and forth a couple of times, and I guess he realized he wasn't getting anywhere with "yeenk," so he said, "Michael have IT?" It made me laugh.

Yesterday we went up to Huntsville to visit my grandparents. He started doing something I've never seen him do before. He'd get on the play tractor up there and say, "Michael go shopping now. Bye! Love you, bye." Then he'd go down the sidewalk for a minute and turn around and come back. I asked him what he bought at the store, and he'd say, "Chocolate and SweetTarts." Then he'd pretend to eat the SweetTarts. It was so cute to see him run over and give me the blue ones (he won't eat the blue ones). He'd say, "Michael share Mommy with SweetTarts!" and hold out his empty hand. I'd hold out my hand, and he'd put the imaginary SweetTarts in my hand, and then he'd pretend to eat the other ones, while saying, "That so good!" It was so funny. He even shared his "chocolate" with Grandpa.

Faith has started squealing. It's funny, because she cracks herself up when she does it. She really gets going. Of course, I can't get her to do it when someone else is watching. Of course.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Cami - he is such a handsome guy! What a cutie. Kids say the darndest things. E-mail me so we can catch up...thompsonkh at comcast.net. Oh, and who are your grandparents in Huntsville. I'm sure we've had this conversation before, but I can't remember. We're going up there for breakfast and the parade on the 4th. Have a great night!

Mandi said...

What a crack-up he is. And I love the too big tie picture. It's almost as wide as he is, the skinny guy.

Love you!