Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Recent Pics

Just wanted to share a couple of recent photos. Here is Michael with his sunglasses on:

And here he is just cheesing. He likes to have his picture taken, so whenever he sees the camera, he brings it to me and asks if he can use it.

Here is Faith last Sunday right after church. She has such a pretty smile. My new obsession has been with bows for her hair (scalp?). I made this one with a black headband. It was kind of an experiment, but I thought black would look better with this dress, which, by the way, I love. I think it's so pretty. I'll be sad when she outgrows it. But then, I do have other really cute ones that she will be growing into, so I guess it will be all right.

And here are the two of them together today. Michael brought the camera to me and wanted to take pictures of Faith, so I took a couple, and then I had him lie down next to her and I took a couple more. He is so good with her, and she just loves him. She watches him closely and laughs and smiles at him all the time. It's really cute.

3 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

Oh Cami, they are so adorable. Thanks for posting. I love you.

Connie said...

I love how Faith's hand is under Michael's chin. It is very loving and touching.

Mom

Mark and Emily said...

What an adorable dress!!! Your kids are just beautiful...