Friday, July 11, 2008

Clean Freak

And you all thought I was a clean freak. Well, I used to be, before children entered my life. Now I am satisfied if all the toys get picked up once each day. Michael, on the other hand, has become our little clean freak. He spends a lot of time each day sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming. He also loves to dust and clean the bathroom, and do laundry and dishes. He'll come into our room first thing in the morning and sort laundry. And he actually does a really, really good job. He knows what is dark, light, bleachable, etc. Then when the dryer stops, he gets the clothes out and folds them neatly and puts them away. I must say, he does a much better job than his father.... only because his father doesn't really do it at all.

Speaking of Jeff, he is all better now. But now Faith has a cold. Yuck.

2 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

Hey, send him on down to my house, will ya? :)

Mandi said...

Matthew loves to clean, too. He will wipe up anything that spills, he dusts even when there is no dust there, he loves to do laundry (although he is still too young to sort it yet) and he puts away the bowls and stuff that he can reach when I open the dishwasher.

Crazy kids!