Friday, July 25, 2008

"I Need Some Money"

Don't worry, Mom and Dad, I'm not asking for money or anything else. Michael, on the other hand, just might hit you up next time he sees you. Yesterday he discovered his piggy bank. He's had one for a long time, but I've always just put the money into it. Well, yesterday he realized what it was for, and started asking for money to put in. He has already deposited all of our change, and he keeps coming up and saying, "I need some money," with his so-sweet smile and angelic voice. Today I actually went on a hunt for something to give him, it was so cute. I found an overlooked penny on Jeff's dresser - hope he wasn't saving that for anything.

I started subbing for the paper route (it's actually two routes) this morning. It wasn't too bad. The worst part was carrying 60 papers in that vest thingy around my neck. That's heavy! My back is going to hurt tomorrow. And I don't even want to think about Sunday, when the paper is like, three times as big. I'm going to ask Jeff to help me on Sunday. Maybe he'll drive the car and I can just take the papers for one street at a time, instead of for the whole route at once. So heads up, Jeff, I'm going to be asking for a favor. It's nice and cool at 4 AM, and I got home just before 6:30. Then I tried to go back to bed, but Michael decided he was awake, so that didn't happen. Oh well.

No comments: