Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Small World

So since I'm totally bored at work today, I started surfing the Internet. I started randomly clicking on the blogs that Callie links to in her blog, and guess what I found? The Starley family, made up of Stacey Ropelato (Callie's friend from Huntsville) and Nate Starley (Jeff's MTC companion). From there, I found my own cousin Aaron and his wife, Heidi. Then from there, I found Nate and Malinda. Then also from Starleys, I found Justin and Jayanne Wight from the student ward. And from there, a TON of others from the student ward. Oh, and Sarah Scoville. How do the Starleys know Sarah Scoville? I can't figure that one out, unless Sarah went to Weber State, and they met there?

Anyway, like I said, I'm totally bored at work today. I had a few busy minutes. But not very many. Only when Jeff and I were trying to talk on the phone. Darn those guests. Don't they know I have a personal life to live?

5 comments:

aje said...

And TV to watch! LOL. Hope you didn't die of boredom during the down time!

Malinda said...

I'm glad you found us. Feel free to stalk. :) I love keeping up with people through blogging (since I am generally lousy at it in real life). Your kids are so cute! Congratulations on the new little guy (or girl).

Heidi said...

It's great hearing from you. It will be good to keep up with you now.
Your kids are darling!

Nate said...

I was telling Malinda how funny it was that the same day you put this post up, I had actually parked directly across the street from your house because I was taking pictures of a house for sale across the street to the south of you. Small world, indeed. Good luck with the house selling!

Starley Family said...

Don't you love how the internet connects so many people? So I indeed met Sarah at Weber State. We were sorority sisters and I named my second little girl after her. Small world, eh?
That's funny that Nate and Jeff were MTC companions. I didn't know that. Small world indeed.
Cute family!