Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Six months!!

Can you believe she's already six months old? I can't. Here's what's happening:
* She is a pro at rolling from her back to her stomach, but can't quite figure out how to get from her stomach to her back. (Backwards, I know.)
* No teeth yet. Or hair.
* She has completely stopped nursing. I just totally dried up, and my efforts at pumping, taking fenugreek, etc., didn't work. So she drinks lots of goat milk. Lots.
* She likes avocados okay, and was a huge fan of bananas. But then her skin broke out and I remembered she's not supposed to have bananas. We'll try sweet potatoes next.
* She still has eczema, but it's getting a lot better.
* She is a HAPPY baby, most of the time.
* She is starting to get into a nap routine, which is very nice.
* She just gets more and more fun all the time.

Love this girl!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Looks like she likes her play mat.

sevenpennys said...

she's so big!