Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's About Time!!

Thanks, Audra, for hinting that I need to get my Heartfelt Creations site up. I've been working on it, and I'm proud to announce that I have made the beginning steps! Yeah!!! Click here to see what I'm talking about. I still have to add wedding cakes, crocheted toddler dresses, crocheted hats, other blessing/christening outfits for girls and boys, and headbands and bows, but it's coming!

And in other "it's about time" news, Faith now has two teeth! And she's almost crawling. Here's a video:



I think it's pretty cute. Not quite the rug burn that poor Matthew got when he was learning to crawl (if anyone wants to go down memory lane, click here). But still cute. If she could just get that chubby tummy off the floor....

3 comments:

Mandi said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to finally meet her next month! Oh, and Matthew still uses his head as a fifth appendage when he climbs up on things. It's pretty funny to see sometimes.

Callie Hansen said...

That's weird....so does Gary. lol
How fun Cami. Cracks me up how her little frustrated squeels come out all the time.

Connie said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! She is doing so good. I love the growling she does. Can't wait to see you next week. Love, MOM