Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. My Pampered Chef chopper - it makes it very easy to make just about anything into bite-size chunks that Faith can eat by herself.f

2. Honesty - this morning Michael came crying into the kitchen. I asked him what was wrong, and he said that Hunter had hit him. When I asked why, he said, "Because I hit him!"

3. April - yesterday morning my friend April called and offered to take my kids so I could go to the temple. I took her up on it, and it was so nice. Next week I'll take hers.

4. The temple - I did initiatories when I went, and it was so calming and reassuring to be reminded of the blessings that can be ours.

5. Opportunities I have - to work the polls, to go to the temple, to watch Melissa's kids, to teach my own kids. I'm really very blessed.

No comments: