Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday - a day late

1. Tom - he's going to fix our car over Thanksgiving weekend. Yeah!!! And he's doing it for less than we would pay at the mechanic.

2. Dad - he arranged for Tom to fix our car. This is a big deal to me, because my check engine light has been on for over two months now, and the car is guzzling gasoline.

3. Lower gas prices - since the car is guzzling it.

4. Thanksgiving - I am so excited to go to Delta for a few days next week. It will be our first Thanksgiving in Delta (even though our family moved there in 1991). We've always come up to Huntsville.

5. Good co-workers - it's been a rough week at work, and I'm so grateful to everyone there who has stepped up and covered shifts.

6. Jeff - he just informed me that every thing I'm grateful for should be about him. So as you can see, everything that I'm grateful for on this day has ended with him. Hee hee hee.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Enough already. It's been nearly 2 weeks. J/K. Love, MOM