Thursday, December 4, 2008

Okay, okay

So I posted a comment on Riley's last blog post. Mind you, this post was made on October 29. That's over a month ago. And I'm tired of looking at the bald guy at the top of his last post. So I posted a comment, "Can we get a new post, already?" And lo and behold, what do I get on my latest post (a mere two weeks old now), but a comment, "Enough already. It's been nearly two weeks." So here it is, a post just to post.

Actually, I have some photos I've been meaning to download from our camera and post, but it just hasn't happened yet. I keep getting involved in other things. And those things usually involve buying, making, or wrapping Christmas gifts. So since almost all of my readers will be getting a Christmas gift from me (there aren't that many of you), you should be glad that I am spending my time being productive for you. :)

Since pretty much everyone who reads my blog also reads Callie's blog, I won't go into details of what we did for Thanksgiving. But can I just say, the turkey bowling (done with cornish hens - turkeys are just to expensive to throw around) was hilarious. I think we should make it a tradition, and actually keep score next time. We could have a little trophy that gets passed around from year to year.

In non-holiday news, Faith slept all night last night, for the first time in I don't know how long. And Michael did not come into our room either. He actually fell asleep downstairs, and we left him there. When he finally woke up this morning (at about 7:30), he came upstairs. But instead of coming into our room, which he always does, he went into his own room and laid down in his bed. He didn't even poke his head into our room. Nice. So for the first time in I don't know how long, I was able to sleep all night. Well, I would have, if Jeff hadn't woken me up when he came to bed. But I'll take it. Here's hoping for many, many, many more restful nights.

We decorated our Christmas tree on Monday for Family Home Evening. I promise to do a whole new post about that, because I have pictures, and the telling is not as good without the seeing.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thanks Cami. I am so happy you all had a good nights sleep and I hope you will continue to do so. Love, MOM