Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby News

Ha, had you going there, didn't I? This post is a brief baby announcement, but not mine. Melissa is pregnant!!! Okay, so most of you probably already knew that. But I, who see her more than most of you, did not. So on the off-chance that you didn't know, now you do.

She's due May 28, which means she's about four months along right now. She'll find out what she's having the first part of January.

I'm excited for her. She really wanted to try for a girl, and Terrance said he was done after the two boys they already have. But then when they were buying a house, he changed his mind. So they were trying to get pregnant. Then their house fell through, and they quit trying. But what do you know, it only takes a month for some people.

Please, somebody tell me that you didn't already know this.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I already knew. I've found that it only takes a quickie for some people. Anyhow, it's such great news. I so happy for them. Love, MOM

Jeff said...

I didn't know.

RiLe said...

Apparently four days is enough for some.