Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. Michael's honesty. I tell him to eat 10 more bites of something while I'm feeding Lauren in the other room, and I know he'll do it. It just doesn't occur to him to lie about it. He makes up stories all the time about his imaginary friends, but so far, I've never caught him lying to me when I ask him a question.

2. Faith's sweetness. She loves loves LOVES Michael, the baby, her Daddy, me, and she gives the best hugs. She also loves flowers, and insists on wearing "pitty fowers" every day.

3. Lauren's laugh. She just started laughing in the last couple of days, and I love it.

4. Jeff's help. So he hasn't been much help lately (he has pneumonia), but when he's out of commission, it makes me really appreciate that usually, I have a very helpful husband.

5. The mommy immunity. It's a blessing that for some reason, moms generally don't get sick like everyone else. At least, that's been my experience.

3 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

i love your family. funny how faith used to hate flowers in her hair.

sevenpennys said...

I wish I had the mommy immunity...it seems recently I've been getting to have the fun too...maybe it's just because I'm pregnant ;)

I'm so glad that the kids are great! they're adorable!

Connie said...

Sorry, Jeff. Get better soon.