Monday, March 1, 2010

Three months!

I can't believe how fast the time is going! Lauren is three months old now. She is still a very good baby. She isn't much of a napper, but she sleeps about 10 hours at night, so I won't complain. She is just like her older siblings - bald. Bald bald bald. Someone asked me at JoAnn today how old my little boy was. There was no bow or flower on Lauren's head, and she was wearing green and blue, so I guess I can see how the lady made the mistake. I guess.
Lauren is starting to get eczema on her legs, arms, and head. Just like Michael. I guess I'm going to have to give up dairy and maybe wheat, too. Grrrrr.

She is normally very smiley. I guess she just wasn't in the mood when I was taking photos today.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

It goes by so fast! She is beautiful, just look at those eyes! I definitely think she has a girly face. =)