Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Posted in the wrong place...

I don't usually post my cakes on this blog. I just put them on the other site. But this one has been taking up a LOT of time lately, and I'm so happy with the final result. Just have to share:Those snowflakes took FOREVER to make. But I absolutely love how they turned out.

Okay, Jeff. I'm back to real life now. I'll get caught up on the laundry today. Right after I finish that transcription file and get the kids fed and run those errands and do that pilates class at the gym.

8 comments:

Malinda said...

WOW! That is amazing!

sevenpennys said...

it's GORGEOUS! I'm amazed at your talent and skill :)

Shelbee said...

Great job on the snowflakes! That does require lots of time. So worth it when you see the final results.

McBride Family said...

it was SO beautiful! deborah LOVED it! you did such an amazing job!

April said...

oh Cami- when do you ever stop? Well I was planning on going with you to pilates but Julia is throwing up- I think we are all going through a little bout of the flu. Anyway- the cake looks wonderful--As usual.

aje said...

Ah. May. Zing!! You are sooo SO talented! I love, Love, LOVE this cake!!!

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

That is so pretty!

Connie said...

It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu really are awesome.