Sunday, July 19, 2009

Work...

I mentioned in a previous post that there are some things going on at work. This has been consuming a lot of my thoughts lately, and since things are moving forward there, I think I can go ahead and talk about it.

Over the course of the last two months, someone has stolen a significant amount of cash from the hotel. The way it has happened has led us to believe that it has to be a front desk clerk. This is very troubling to me, as I am the Front Desk Manager. I'm sick about it, honestly. I really care about each of these desk clerks, and I can't imagine any of them doing this. But I just don't see how it was anybody else. Brandon, the GM, wrote a memo to all of the front desk clerks and said that if no one comes forward by Monday (tomorrow), he's going to call the police and have them investigate. I really hope whoever is responsible comes forward. I just want to know the truth and be able to deal with it and move on.

1 comment:

aje said...

Sounds like we are both spending way too much time thinking about this subject! However, my prayers parallel yours in the hopes someone confesses to this mess. Then, hopefully we can move on.