Monday, July 12, 2010

Faith's shiner

We went to Bear Lake over the weekend, and Faith was bitten by mosquitoes. She swells up pretty bad. We came home yesterday, but this morning when she got out of bed, she had this shiner.I'm not sure if it's from mosquitoes or if it's from falling out of bed. She did start crying in the middle of the night and was out of bed when I went to check on her. But it was dark, so I didn't notice anything.

When she smiles it looks a lot worse. Her right eye is definitely swollen from mosquito bites, but not too badly. Her left eye, though, is almost swollen shut.

4 comments:

Connie said...

ouwie. Sorry, Sissy.

Hollie said...

Oh my goodness that's awful...poor thing!

RiLe said...

Sure she hasn't been fighting with Jeff? Looks a bit like Rocky Balboa to me.

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

Poor little girl!! Hopefully it goes away quick and doesn't bother her too much!