Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Latest Cakes

I made some birthday cakes over the weekend. One was for Walker, and the other was for Walker's cousin Ty (on the other side of the family).

First we have Ty's cake. He wanted a Pokemon cake. I had no idea what Pokemon was until Melissa asked me to make this cake. I'm still not sure I really get it....

Next we have Walker's train cake. Melissa said that she was looking online for some cake ideas for Walker, and Hunter kept saying, "Walker wants a dump truck," and, "Walker wants a fire truck." Funny kid.

4 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

The cakes look good! (as always)

aje said...

I love the train! It's adorable. (I was never much of a Pokemon fan...but the cake turned out cute!)

Mark and Emily said...

You are so talented! I wish I could hire you to make a cake for my son's birthday after his arrival!

Kris said...

WOW! You are awesome! Is this a new hobby or something you've been doing for a while. They are darling!