Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Cute Videos

Here is a video of Michael playing the piano and singing after church on Sunday. Sorry, I recorded it with my camera upright, and we can't find video software that will rotate it and allow me to save it that way. Hope you don't get a kink in your neck!



And here he is saying the Pledge of Allegiance. My friend posted a video on her blog of her daughter saying the Pledge of Allegiance, and I thought it would be fun to post one of Michael, too. Please ignore the couch with no cushions (he was making a "tent").



And finally, we have a video of Faith climbing the stairs. It is her new favorite thing.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I love the movie stars. Michael you sing so well and wow the "Pledge of Allegience" was perfect. I love seeing Faith. She got so excited when she neared the top. Love, MOM

Callie Hansen said...

Good job Michael!!! Faith, you are too cute! :)

Kris said...

Hey you! Your kids are darling. Good job Faith and Michael! I can't believe how big they are.