Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Our gym membership. We went again this evening and put both kids in the daycare while we rode the stationary bikes. I did better than I thought I would.

2. Faith's mellow attitude. She hadn't had her second nap, and I was worried that she would be ornery in the daycare. But she did great!

3. Michael's happy attitude. Likewise, he did great. In fact, he liked the daycare so much that he refused to leave.

4. Free movie codes from Redbox. Okay, so I know it only costs $1 to rent a Redbox movie, but this month, they have free codes every Wednesday. Jeff and I rented Swing Vote with Kevin Costner yesterday, and it was pretty good.

5. The cannery. I learned (thanks, April and Mom) that we can buy bulk products from the cannery, and it's a TON cheaper than anywhere else. As soon as we get our debt paid off (in May), we will be putting some money towards more food storage items.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Sure glad Michael liked the daycare. I was thinking he might always want to swim and you would never be able to work out. Good for all of you. Love, MOM