Monday, May 4, 2009

Good News!!

Faith has finally started taking some steps on her own. Check it out!!





And, as (sort of) promised yesterday, a photo of the bunkbeds:


Aren't they beautiful?

Michael has gotten comfortable climbing up to and down from the top bunk. He's so funny. He throws his clothes up there and climbs up to change. He loves it. He says he's going to sleep up there tomorrow night. I'm not so sure that I'm comfortable with that, but we'll see. I can just see him getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and forgetting that he's up high, and falling off. Lovely.

4 comments:

Shelbee said...

So exciting! I love the videos of her walking. What a big girl!

Callie Hansen said...

It totally sounds like she's saying, "I'm walking!" over and over. I love it! YAY FAITH!!!

Connie said...

You go girl. What a cutie. Love you tons and can't wait til this weekend when you will run to me. Love, GMA

Jeff said...

Michael did sleep up there tonight. I had to turn the fan on because it was so hot in there (the fan blades are directly over the bed corner in the picture), and couldn't put sheets on the bed because Faith was mad at me for being in there and not holding her. So I let Michael fall asleep then promptly moved him. I'm sure Cami will be hearing about in the morning.