Sunday, May 3, 2009

It does get better

Reading my last post, I felt bad that I was complaining about having a bad day. I need to go on record and just say that once Faith woke up from her nap, and once Michael had some lunch, they were both great and happy. Faith was like a totally different child. It's probably a good thing no one offered to take them for the day. Whoever did would have thought, "What is she talking about? They're great!" They usually are. We just have our moments.

So today Jeff set up the bunkbeds in the kids' room. No, Faith will not be leaving her crib yet, but we figured we'd have a lot more space in our back room if we were storing only a headboard, box springs, and bed frame, rather than bunkbeds. And we were right. There is a lot more space in the back room now. Tomorrow, if I'm feeling ambitious, I'll take photos of the bunkbeds all put together and post one. But I don't think I'll be feeling ambitious. I have joy school here tomorrow, then Michael goes to pre-school, then I go to my Front Desk meeting at work. It will be busy, and I will be tired. Maybe on Tuesday? Nevermind. Tuesday is looking pretty busy too.

2 comments:

Connie said...

You are very ambitious. Sometimes too ambitious. You really do need a time out for yourself. I love the bunkbeds and the dressers. Love, MOM

Shelbee said...

Don't feel bad. I think most parents have those moments when they'd like to give their kids away. It's just good that our kids don't act that way ALL the time or we might all end up at the funny farm.