Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Yesterday after church we went up to Huntsville for dinner at my grandparents' house. My parents were there, as well as Callie and Gary. It was nice. When we left, I told Michael to give my grandma a hug and to tell her Happy Mothers Day. He did, which was really sweet. But then he proceeded to give everyone hugs and tell everyone Happy Mothers Day, including Grandpa, Uncle Scott, Paul, Sadie, etc.

Michael sang in his first Mothers Day sacrament meeting, too. I was worried that he wouldn't even go up on the stage with the other kids, but he did. And he actually sang! Some of the words, anyway. It was cute.

Mothers Day was nice. Jeff tried really hard to make it a fun day, and to do most of the work so I could enjoy the kids rather than have to take care of the kids. So thanks, Sweetie! I'll try to return the favor on Fathers Day!

No comments: