Saturday, September 25, 2010

another round of boot camp ends

I have finished my second session of boot camp, and it has been so successful that Jeff is going to do the next one! I'm excited. That means I won't be doing the next session (paying for two of us is a lot, plus there's the fact that we'd be leaving three kids home alone..... not so good). But I'm thrilled that Jeff is going to do it.

During this second session, I lost an additional 2 percent body fat, 6 more pounds, and 3 more inches. I've reached my weight loss/fitness goals, now it's just on to maintenance. Which will probably be the hardest part.

So I'm taking suggestions: I might finish the couch to 5K program and run a 5K; or I might just go do the weight program that Becky put together for me; or I might do yoga classes with April. Actually, I'll probably combine the three of them. There's a 5K trail run at Snowbasin on October 9, and I think I'll do it. The yoga classes worry me, because they're at 10 am, and I'm not sure I could get home in time to get Michael lunch before he had to leave for school.

In any case, I am still committing to get to the gym at least 3 times a week. After Jeff completes this next session of boot camp, we might switch off sessions, or do them concurrently but just on different days. We'll see how he likes it and how it works out.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Cami, you've done so well with the boot camp. I know how hard it is to work and work, but the outcome is so worth it. Great job.

Elissa said...

so...where are these yoga classes? I want to join.

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

Cami, I am so impressed by you! Not to sound like I've been checking you out in church or anything :) ...but you look incredible!!

Unknown said...

Let me know if you need a gym buddy...I thought I could manage on my own but realize now I need some accountability to help me go to the gym consistently.