Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Faith's new bed

With the bedroom and sewing room/office finally being finished, we are in the middle of moving everyone around. We're moving Jeff's work stuff into the sewing room, our stuff into the basement bedroom, Faith and Lauren's stuff into our old room, and many of Michael's toys into his room. I was so excited to FINALLY be able to pull out the stuff to make Faith's bed. We bought this bed at a yard sale. It actually has a matching footboard that is the same height, but we're saving that to use as a headboard for Lauren when she is big enough. Two headboards for $20 - can't complain about that. Especially since they are so cute and girly.

The quilt is one that I made for Faith for Christmas last year. I love, love, love how it looks in their new room.Faith was so excited to have her new bed. She loves it. Now if we could only get her to stay in it all night (she's been waking up at horrible hours and thinking she needs to play).

2 comments:

Connie said...

The new rooms are so exciting. The bed looks great, especially with Faith on it.

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

Cami...you seriously cease to amaze me! You are crazy talented!! I mean you crochet incredible things, you redo rooms, you decorate cakes, you make crazy intricate recipes (the cucumber one I got from you), you make quilts now....I mean holy dang...I'm very very impressed! Oh and of course....everything looks like it came out a Better Homes and Garden magazine!