Monday, September 27, 2010

cute kiddos

Here are the three kids all ready for church yesterday. Michael got this suit as a hand-me-down from a friend in Delta, and it was the first time he wore it. Faith just moved up to size 3T clothes, and Lauren is in 12 month clothes, so it was the first time they wore their dresses, too. I just feel like they are all getting so big! Faith looks like she should be scrubbing floors with her scarf in her hair. Wouldn't she be the cutest floor scrubber ever? (I realize it's a big leap from 2-year-old mess maker to floor scrubber, but still, she'd be a cute one.)

2 comments:

Connie said...

That picture is so cute. Lauren looks really different with the flower in her hair. All so adorable. I love Michael in the suit. He looks so grown up. Faith would definately be the cutest scrubber ever. Rub a little dirt on her face like Shirley Temple.

Kelly said...

Your kids are so darling! I love the scarf. I have a couple of dresses for my girls that have matching scarfs as well and I love them!