Monday, October 25, 2010

self-promotion

As part of my long-term goal to run a successful home business, I have decided it's time to ramp up my cake decorating portfolio. So I am shamelessly asking any of you who need cakes for anything in the next couple/few months to consider me. Check out my other site to see some examples.

http://heartfeltcakesbycami.blogspot.com/

Seriously, cakes for anything. Birthdays, weddings, work parties, holidays, whatever. From now until the end of November, I'll apply a 25% discount to any cake scheduled. If your event isn't until January, you can schedule it by the end of November and still get the discount.

And even better, the first two cakes that are scheduled will get an even bigger discount - 50%.

Refer your friends and family! I'd appreciate it!!

No comments: