Sunday, October 24, 2010

what we're up to

Making cupcakes for Jeff's co-workers.
Putting vinyl sayings on the walls.
Playing dress-up.
Wait just a minute, let's pan out a little bit.Oh dear. Our little cross-dresser. I'm thinking blackmail photos. Check out the shoes.Today was the Primary program. Our little cross-dresser (not during church, fortunately) did a very good job with his part. He had it memorized, but I think he froze a little bit, because he had the Primary president help him read it. But it's still a million times better than his emotional breakdown last year.

Lauren now has her two bottom teeth and one top tooth. A second one on top has almost broken through. She is starting to eat a lot of chew foods, which I am so relieved about. I can't tell you how much stress I have over my kids' eating, and once they start eating "real foods" it is like a huge load is lifted from my shoulders. She also does a funny little trick where she gets up on both hands and both feet, but she keeps her feet together. So she looks like she's doing a push-up. But since her feet are together, she just pivots down and falls over. It's funny to watch. She has also started to crawl, although she prefers to army crawl because it's faster. She still has only a little bit of hair, but she has a GREAT smile. And her laugh is totally infectious.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm not sure what's worse - his hideous fake smile or the very feminine way he is pursing his lips in the second picture.

Elissa said...

that is a good blackmail photo. :) I'm glad he made it through the primary program this year. I really love your vinyl quotes too.

Hollie said...

I love everything you're doing around the house...so cute!

I'm glad my little man is not the only one who likes to dress up from time to time. I didn't even notice the pursed lips until I read Jeff's comment so I went back and looked at the picture. That is hilarious, what a cutie.