Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Is that how it happens?

Part One (a Raffi song):

Robin in the rain, what a saucy fellow.

Robin in the rain, mind your socks of yellow.
Running in the garden on your nimble feet,
Digging for your dinner with your long, strong beak.

Robin in the rain, you don't mind the weather.
Showers always make you gay.
But the worms are wishing you would stay at home,
Robin on a rainy day.

Part Two (Michael and me):

Michael: I sit down in the bathtub.
Me: Yes, you do.
Michael: Do you sit in the bathtub?
Me: Sometimes. I like to take showers, so usually I stand up. Someday, you'll take showers.
Michael: Showers will make me gay.

Part Three (just me):

Let's hope not.

3 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

Love it!!!!

Callie Hansen said...

I love that kid. :)

Shelbee said...

That's pretty darn funny. I love the things kids come up with.