Friday, January 23, 2009

It's been almost two weeks since my last post - get on the ball, already, Cami!! Here are a few photos of Faith from the last couple of weeks:

In the high chair at Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's house.

Posing for a photo.

Riding the gator in Delta.

And finally, after church on Sunday, I put Faith down for a nap. A few minutes later, she was jabbering, and Jeff opened the door to find.....

She had finally pulled herself up to standing. Now she pulls herself up everywhere she can.

5 comments:

sevenpennys said...

Awe, that's exciting!! I'm glad she's getting up now!!

April said...

ok so Cami- I am checking out your bucket list and...did I read you wanted to run a marathon??? What? I thought you hated to run...

aje said...

Faith is so adorable! I can't believe she is going to be one soon!

Connie said...

Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!! Faith. Walking is just a step away. Love, Gma

Anonymous said...

April - yeah, I HATE to run. But I'd like to run a marathon just to have that sense of accomplishment. Then I'd probably never run again.