Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Michael's willingness to eat new things. Okay, so he isn't exactly willing, but he does understand that we are not buying any more baby food, and that he has to eat "real food" now. He's doing so, so, so well.

2. Faith's willingness to eat new things. She really is willing, and she eats everything we give her, and screams if we dare to eat something without sharing.

3. Jeff, who has worked really hard on our bedroom to get it done, and not gotten upset with me when I don't get as much done as I should have.

4. Paint and new trim - it's AMAZING what this can do to a room.

5. This cleaning bug I have - I'm totally de-junking, and I love that my sewing room is clean and (mostly) organized. I love KSL and FreeCycle, which help me to get rid of all this stuff.

1 comment:

aje said...

You might want to watch how much you indulge Faith though! Shara can't eat anything now all by herself because Scott & Braeden were like that. It especially annoys her now that they get most of her hot chocolate!