Friday, October 16, 2009

photos of Faith

What's wrong with this picture?
Don't know? Look closer:Yes, those would be Michael's shoes. Faith has insisted on wearing them constantly for the last couple of days. What's up with that? I can't believe she can even walk in them, but she does fine.

And speaking of wearing Michael's clothes...
I had her in just a diaper for a while today (got sick of changing her clothes after diarrhea blowouts), and she decided Michael's jacket was THE THING to wear.

And here's a photo of the hat I made her a couple days ago. She's actually not a huge fan of hats, but I am, so I make her wear them sometimes. This pattern is one of my favorites.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love that hat...So darling! Faith is a doll.. She is getting so grown up =)

aje said...

Oh my goodness! She is such an adorable girl! I loved all the pictures - esp her in her brother's clothes!!! LOL The hat is really cute, too.

Julander Family said...

That is such a stinkin cute hat! I want the pattern. Share the wealth! I hope you don't mind my blog stockin'. I found yours through Whitnie's. Faith is so adorable!

Mandi said...

LOVE that hat!! I'm sure Abby would love it too, hint hint. :)

Connie said...

The pics are so cute. Faith's hair is finally getting so long. She is such a pretty girl.

Malinda said...

I love that hat. You are a woman of many talents!

Mark and Emily said...

love, love, love the hat. If I ever have a little girl, will you promise to make me one?? :)