Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Work is starting to calm down. That's nice. The new people are being trained, and are doing well. Hopefully nothing will shake everything up for a while.

2. One more piece of furniture out from my carport. Someone bought the dresser today. Phew!

3. My dad, who will be taking the other dresser out of the carport on Saturday and delivering it to Riley and Nikki.

4. Michael, who is so happy and loving and willing to help. Today we are canning pears and dehydrating plums. Sometime parents are sarcastic when they say their kids are helpful, but Michael really is. He helped me wash everything, and he keeps Faith occupied when I need him to. The work is slower when he helps, sure, but I like having him around.

5. Jeff, who is my best friend. I am so grateful to be married to him.

No comments: