Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Five months!

I know I'm a few days late posting this, but better late than never, huh? I did take the photo on May 1st, though, which was Lauren's "five-month-birthday." (Fifth month-day?)Lauren is often in this position. She has STRONG tummy muscles! She loves to play with her feet, and she has rolled over from her back to her belly two times. She won't go from belly to back yet, though, because every time I lay her down on her belly she screams. Not a fan.

She still has terrible eczema, but I think we've figured out some things that were making it worse (dryer sheets, tomatoes, polyester), and so hopefully that will clear up soon. She is not a great napper, but usually sleeps all night, so I can live with that. I love to hear her giggle and talk. The other day, Michael was saying the third Article of Faith over and over. He had learned it in Primary. Lauren was jabbering, and I said something about her talking. Michael asked if she could talk. I said yes, she just doesn't use words like we do. And he said, "She can't say, 'By obedience to the laws and ornaments of the gospel'?"

No. Not yet. But I'm sure those will be her first words.

3 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

Love her!

Connie said...

I love that picture.

Hollie said...

haha, Michael cracks me up. That is the cutest thing!

She is adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow.