Sunday, May 23, 2010

Some recent photos

Here is Michael and Faith in their new aprons I made at our last "sewing bee."
Here is Faith helping to plant beans.Next we have Lauren in her cute dress (one of her MANY cute dresses). And next to her, we have Faith in the same cute dress when she was the same age. Can you tell they're sisters?

Today after church we went to visit the ducks at Beus Pond. It was raining, and Faith just couldn't wait to use her umbrella.
A pelican at the pond - I don't think I've seen any pelicans here before.
Michael at the pond.
Faith exploring a trail at the pond.
Michael and Faith with Daddy.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow, look at that great dad holding the umbrella over himself and letting his kids get soaked.

Julander Family said...

I love pictures! Especially with cute kids involved! I want in on the "sewing bee" whatever that is. Those aprons are stinkin cute!

Connie said...

Yea, Jeff that's what I was thinking.

Connie said...

Hey, I left a comment earlier and I guess it didn't go through so here it is. I love all the pics, especially Faith and how cheesy she is. Also, the girls look like twins. SOOOOOOOOO cute.

Cami said...

In Jeff's defense, the kids did have their own umbrellas there. They just refused to use them. Michael said his hood was enough, and Faith just got sick of holding hers.

Rachel said...

Cute aprons. -You are clearly further along than I am. I still need to plant my garden, and we keep thinking how we haven't taken the kids to Beus in too long of time and need to go.