Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Craziness

AUGH!!!! And BWAH!!!! That pretty much sums up my week. I don't think it's possible for a week to be any more hectic. Between a birthday cake, a wedding cake, a baptism, a wedding, getting my car fixed, hiring a new person at work, preparing for a camping trip, preparing a family activity and a musical number for the camping trip, not to mention taking care of two kids (who I must admit were sadly neglected today while I baked seven cakes), I NEED A BREAK!!!!! Unfortunately, I won't get it for several more days - until after we come back from camping and do all the unpacking and laundry that comes with that kind of trip. My calendar looks happily blank next week, except for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...... Good. That means I have Tuesday and Thursday to catch up on all the cleaning I didn't do this week. Thank goodness for Jeff. He's taking care of some of the family activity planning and preparation, he did some laundry, and he did some of the work to fix the car, and he's been great to take the kids while I made flowers for the wedding cake. And he's good comic relief, if nothing else. :)

I have taken lots of pictures of the kids lately, but I haven't had time to download them onto the computer. I plan to do that before my next post. I have a video of Michael singing "Three Little Ducks" to Faith. It's really cute. I'll also post photos of Richard and Shannon's wedding cake, and Julia's birthday cake. Even though I'm totally stressed out this week, I'm really excited to do these cakes. Stay tuned to see the results!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm sorry.

Love, Mom