Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Heritage Maker Book List

Okay, so most of you know that I have been making some books through a company called Heritage Makers. It's an awesome company, and I've been loving it. Anyway, they recently added a new feature to their site where I can now put links to my projects on this blog. So in the sidebar on the left, there is now a list of "My Books." These are most of the books that I have done. I thought it might be interesting, especially for those of you who are far enough away that you don't get to see the book we recently did for Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. The bad part about these preview images is that you can't zoom in. On some of them, the writing is too small to read very well. But at least you'll be able to see the photos. Maybe soon they'll add a zoom feature.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

So it took me FOREVER to read G-Ma and G-pa's book because of the lack of zoom, but it was so great. It's 1 AM and I just finished, and I kept waking Burke up with my laughing and/or my sniffling. Great job!