Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scheduled

Lauren will be born on December 1st at about 7:30 am. Jeff and I have to be there at 5:30 am. Yuck. This, of course, is assuming that I don't go into labor before then. I hope not. I want this baby born in December - which for some reason sounds so much farther away from Thanksgiving than November 30th does.

Unfortunately, because of hospital regulations during this flu season, Michael and Faith will not get to meet their sister until we bring her home from the hospital. I'm sad about that, but I do understand why they have that rule.

5 comments:

Whitnie said...

Wow Cami, she's going to be here so soon! I can't wait to see who she looks like. Let me know if I can take her baby pics. I still have your other photos, i need to bring those over.

sevenpennys said...

That's exciting!! Getting close! I hope that it all goes well!! Good luck!

Rachel said...

That is exciting to have the date and time all set. It is coming so soon. Good luck! :)

McBride Family said...

I can't believe it is coming so close that you have a date already - craziness!!

Mark and Emily said...

You must be having a c-section?? Mine was scheduled as well, but low and behold, baby Jake had other plans and arrived early...be prepared just in case! :)