Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why Mr. Buyer disappeared

Mr. Buyer found another house to buy. Apparently, he had offers in on more than one house, and rather than do the polite thing and just reject our counter-offer, he decided it would be better to just never get back to us.

From what I understand, he entered into the contract on the other house without the help of his agents - which understandably is upsetting to them. They did a LOT of work for him, especially when you consider that ours was at least the fourth house they had negotiated for.

I really hope he isn't the one buying the house around the corner. We might be saving our rotten tomatoes next year....

That's what Jeff says, anyway.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I'll share my green ones with you. They are harder.

Elissa said...

I'll start collecting them now and by the time he moves in, they'll be REALLY rotten. ( I still have some zucchinis we can use as baseball bats)

Very rude and uncourteous of him.