Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 Things About Me Tag

The original is "8 Things About Me," but honestly, I don't think I even watch 8 TV shows EVER, so we're going with 5.

5 Favorite TV Shows:
  1. The Office
  2. NCIS
  3. Saturday Night Live (during election season)
  4. Antiques Roadshow
  5. House

5 Things I did yesterday:
  1. Watched Hunter and Walker
  2. Bought fabric to make Ana's Halloween costume
  3. Gave the paper route stuff back to Chay - yeah!! We're done subbing for this time!!
  4. Crocheted around burp cloths
  5. Kissed Jeff - but not enough

5 Things I look forward to:
  1. Having the Primary program over with
  2. My Christmas bonus
  3. Kissing and hugging Jeff
  4. Thanksgiving dinner in Delta for the first time
  5. Nikki and Callie's baby shower

5 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Javier's
  2. Boccia's d'Italia
  3. Roosters
  4. The Olive Garden
  5. Arby's

5 Things on my wish list:
  1. A new house
  2. A dining room set
  3. A king-sized bed
  4. A recliner for Jeff
  5. For Michael to start eating real food

I tag whoever wants to do this.

No comments: