Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's been a couple of weeks since I've done this:
  • Long, hot showers. So long, that they're no longer hot. Unfortunately for Jeff, sometimes I take my long, hot showers before he gets his quick cold one.
  • People who remember Tori. I appreciate Jodi for taking me to lunch on her birthday, and Mom for sending blankets to Utah Share, and Jeff for not being upset that I paid more than I should have for flowers to put on her grave.
  • Size 3 diapers. Faith has long-since outgrown her size 2's, but I'm too frugal to not use up the last of the package that was already open. So we've been squeezing her into too-small diapers for a couple of weeks now, and just this morning I used the last size 2. Yeah!! Now she can have diapers that fit.
  • Size 12-month clothes. Can you believe that my 8-month-old little girl wears 12-month clothes? I had to go buy a lot of pants and other things for her so she'll be warm, and the 12-month pants fit those Hansen thighs best.
  • Purple. I think Faith looks so pretty in purple.
  • Clearance racks. Okay, it probably doesn't help my fashionability that I primarily buy my clothes off the clearance rack at WalMart, but honestly, I have a hard time justifying expensive clothes when I know they're going to be spit up on and stained. So the $3 shirts I found yesterday were quite welcome.

No comments: