Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • I'm really glad that Jeff understands computers. I've been trying to figure out how to set up a website where I can maybe sell some of the dresses and other things I crochet, and I am WAY out of my league.
  • I am thankful for tag games on blogs. Stupid, huh? But it's fun to find out new things about people - like, Callie, I did not know that you shave your arms. And I think that's totally weird.
  • I'm glad that I got to watch the vice-presidential candidates debate tonight. I'm still just as undecided as I was before, but at least I learned more about them and where they stand.
  • I love KSL classifieds. It's so fun to find great deals - even if I don't buy them.
  • I love that Michael loves to ride the bus to school. Today he ate all of his lunch without complaining and then ran to get his backpack so we could go wait for the bus. It's so cute to watch him get on and off the bus.

No comments: